Thursday, June 17, 2010

I’ve entered over at THE CSI Project!

I LOVE decorating with Dollar Tree items, just as they are or repurposed, so when the theme over at THE CSI Project this week was Dollar Store Crafts, I figured I could enter. A lot of my projects have at least something from the dollar store! :-) I’m linking these up over there:

Dressed up solar light

114_1592

Ballard Inspired Birds

114_1108

Super Easy Stone Look Planter

108_0881

Come check it out, there are some projects over there that I can’t wait to try, made with Dollar Tree stuff of course!

 

Visit thecsiproject.com

Each week they have a different theme,so you might find something you’d like to link up in the future or if you hurry, the Dollar Store Challenge ends at noon today!

See You there!

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!