Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Mud Cats Won!

My two younger sons are playing baseball for the first time this year. They are 9 and 11. They are just far enough apart to be in different age groups and on different teams! We have spent several nights walking back and forth between the fields watching two games at the same time! Anyway, the 9 and 10 year old team has done pretty well, but my son’s 11 and 12 year old team was 0 and 7…til tonight…they had their first win!! Go Mud Cats!!! They played well and deserved the win. I hope they are on a winning streak! :-)
108_0979
My son was walked to first,108_0972
Stole second,
108_0973
Led off to third,
108_0974
But was left on base,
108_0976 
and had to return to the field.
108_0978
It was a GREAT game!

4 comments:

  1. How fun is that!
    I am so happy you are gardening. I love it.
    Following you blog and would love if you follow me back!
    Happy New friend Friday and mother's day week end!
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stopped by my blog and made a comment but it came up as noreply-comment. Anyway I tracked you down. I just read this post today that had vintage seed packets and I was so excited b/c I was looking for some too. Hope this helps. http://nikkisniftyknacks.blogspot.com/2010/05/so-i-have-this-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics and congrats to your son and his team. That is super
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you over from New Friend Friday!

    Stop by and enter my giveaway:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-peter-rabbit-organic.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!