Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Need Your Vote on My Love Word Art Please!!

Okay…I am definitely getting better about putting myself out there! Here I am again asking for your vote! This time it’s for my printable Love Word Art from 1Corinthians 13.

Love is copy

I’ve  entered it in this linky challenge

All you have to do is leave a comment on the my original post with the printable here. Saying that you are voting for my project and include the name of Julie’s blog “Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss” for the vote to count. If you’ve downloaded this, I sure would appreciate your vote! Julie is giving away a 16x20 custom canvas photo!! I’d love to have it! So thank you in advance for your vote to help me win it! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am voting for your project that you entered over at Julie’s blog “Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss”! I love seeing a piece of work like this that is scriptural in nature. I've downloaded it and will be printing it as soon as I finish my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! We are doing a valentine's banquet for our husbands as a Bible class and I am thinking of printing these out, framing them, and making them as centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's much too late to vote for your LOVE subway art, but wanted to let you know I've saved it to print later. It will great even though Valentine's is over. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a God Fille Day
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!