Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can you help me solve this please?

I am baffled by why this happens can anyone shed any light on this and tell me why it happens to me randomly?

I don’t want to lose any more contests! :-)

Thanks in advance!

So this is how it goes:

Leave a comment and press Post Comment

image

Assume that when you are taken to the top of the page.

image

That your comment was posted,but if you scroll down you see that it hasn’t it is sitting there like this:

image

 See that little red dot? Why is it there????

So you press Post Comment again and are redirected to the top of the blog again…..

image

Do not assume that you have posted…scroll down and check cause you will see this again:

image

Press Post Comment for the third time and you get this:

image

Press Post Comment for the fourth time and your comment posts!!!

 image

So I’m not sure how many times over the last year, I have left a comment and assumed by being redirected to the top of the blog that it was posted.:( I’m not sure how I even figured it out that it happens, but I would love some input!

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I need to know this answer too, but I think it is because you aren't signed in. At the top of your blog click the sign in and then you can comment and not go through all those steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think Tracy is correct...i had noticed some difference's in commenting if signed in and not signed in....but don't quote me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I wanna know why sometimes when I answer or post a comment, it disappears but doesn't show up at all. There's nothing that says that it has to be approved. Sometimes it's so frustrating : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmm...I've heard that blogger has issues with commenting from time to time. probably best to check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has happened to me too - I thought I was doing something wrong. I now check back to make sure my post posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This happens to me ALL of the time, drives me NUTS!

    I'm coming to you from Beauty in the Attempt, I'm already lovin' all your ideas! Glad to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I never knew there could be a problem. I'll definitely check my posts to make sure they are actually posting now. Think of all the contests I could be missing out on!

    Thanks for stopping by Cheap Thrills Thursday at Black Kats Design. I hope to see you again this week!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. This happens to me when I didn't get logged in. For some reason it does not always automatically do that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger is definitely having some issues. Recently I cannot see any of the blogs I'm signed up to follow, and I mean at least 40 times in the past couple of weeks they just disappear. Eventually to return, but....
    this may be a similar and or related issue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!