Friday, April 30, 2010

Being Featured is FUN!

At least I think it is! :-) I love the actual crafting, the spraying of the paint, browsing the thrift store or dollar store and wondering “what can I make out of that?”  I also love comments, they make my day!! But when I see my name in print …with a picture of a project…on someone else’s bog, it gives me goose bumps! I love  that something I was able to create inspired someone else!

Lori at Life as Lori and Veronica at Veronica’s Korner featured my Bird Bath Planter this week.

108_0762

I was featured on Life as Lori

Many of my projects have been inspired by others and although I don’t do a regular “feature” I always try and link back to my original inspiration and then let the original poster know that they have inspired me. I think that’s what it’s all about…inspiring, sharing, and having a great time while we are being thrifty and creative!

Have a great weekend!

 


PS If you think you can’t be creative, look at the project below…EASY and creative!

Check out this party and meet new friends!
The Girl Creative

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I missed your posts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Very fun site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I loved this post you done! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. "inspiring, sharing, and having a great time while we are being thrifty and creative!" great line and to me what it is all about too! LOVE that bird bath planter...very cute...one would look great in my garden!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspire me!!! You do, you really do!!!

    I am so blessed to know you in "real" life... I love that you share my excitement for my new garden and even want to help me hunt down flowers. I love that you "get" my home school approach....

    You are an amazing friend and I am blessed to have you as mine!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! It's a beautiful planter! I love the colorful flowers as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!