Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BAD Blog Day!!!

Ever had a "bad hair day"? You know when as hard as you try, you just can't get your hair to do what you want it to??? Well...I'm having that blog style!! I'm trying to give my blog a makeover... I thought, well how hard can it be? I can digital scrapbook, work in PSE, follow a tutorial, right? WRONG!  I found a template at KevinandAmanda.com ,got pemission to use a digital scrapbook kit, and even made the background, but when I upload it, it's too small! GRRRR......So, I am starting over. Please bear with me while everything looks like a "bad blog day". 

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. This too shall pass my friend. Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header. I was just thinking that before I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your blog! Great job! Thanks for stopping by mine! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!