Friday, April 23, 2010

I Made Two Buttons!

I was going to make myself a button and found a couple of tutorials and codes to make the html and text box. After I got my button made…so much fun!…it was kind of like digital scrapbooking! I uploaded the pic to photobucket and listed my code but no luck! :( It showed up but wasn’t “clickable” and the html in the text box didn’t work. So I googled for another tutorial and found this site:
 
 
The code worked just fine! So, I uploaded my button and one for Beth Anne over at Thethrifyba for her Thrifty House Party. Check it out, she has room for more guests!
 

Here is mine:

KeenInspirations

There are a couple of places that I was supposed to send my button, but I forgot where! Oh Well.

If I am missing in action for a few days it’s because they are going to be jam packed with family activities! Tomorrow I am going shopping with all of my daughters but one (we’ll miss ya Steph!) so hopefully I’ll have some thrifty and creative finds to share!

If you need a craft “fix” check out some of the new parties in my sidebar, there are LOTS of creative ideas out there!

Here are some “new to me” parties with great projects listed too.

All Thingz Related BWS tips button


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Well, Howdy right back, neighbor! I am so excited to have a new bloggy friend in GA! Yay! I am a new follower. I love your blog! Can not wait to see more! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! You inspired me to make a button for my new etsy shop! Thanks! I have been wanting to do it and you pushed me right along. Yay us! Hope you will come check it out! Talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you miss blogger... I've been a blogger for over 2 years now and you have already surpassed me with all that you know how to do.
    I'm glad you are learning so that you can teach me!!!

    Hope your weekend is blessed with your girls! Mine's been pretty low-key... which is a good thing!

    See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!