Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Passing on an Awesome Blogging Tool

Good morning! The sun is shining and it is warming up quickly in the North Georgia mountains! I am smiling!! I plan to spend a good bit of time outside in the garden today but really wanted to pass this on right away. I haven’t been blogging very long, but have experienced alot of frustrations posting, especially with pictures. Maryann over a Domestically Speaking shared this…”One of my FAV Blogging tips”  the other day and I am SOLD (even though it’s FREE) on this program for writing my blog posts. Check it out, it’s now my all time favorite blog tip!  Thanks Maryann!! Check out her weekly Power of Paint Party while you are there!
powerofpaintbutton
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that post. The program looks really cool! I'm going to admit ONCE (cause it's too geeky to brag about) that I know HTML and code out all my own posts. But I'm going to have to look into this program to see if it can do more than I know how to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm your new follower though Penny Pinching Party! Great site! Visit me at www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=848 and sign up for my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!