Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! It’s been a good week for me, how about you? I’ve accomplished some cleaning, craft projects, cooking and even some home school! lol After such a loooong HOT summer, we got hit with a small dose of winter here in The North Georgia Mountains. We had highs in only the low 60’s   for several days with lows dipping down into the low 30’s! It finally feels more like fall today with highs in the 70’s but we don’t really have any leaves changing yet…everything’s a little funky this “fall”.

Since I finally have had the chance to catch up on some blog reading, I thought I would try the Friday Newsflash again. I enjoy sharing the fun, and unique projects and recipes and the giveaways as well as all the thrifty finds that I come across during the week. So here’s this week’s flash!

News Flash

Jan at Bobbypinsboardwalk is hosting a giveaway for this beautiful bird pillow!

Drop by her blog for a visit, you’ll stay a while. She has some excellent tutorials and a warm and inviting atmosphere.

Tracy over at Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures has a Fall front porch that I’m envious of…I’d copy it if I had a front porch! ;-)

IMG_4423

I love this candy jar from A Pumpkin and a Princess! I’m going to try making one of these soon! I’ll have to glue the lid on though or the candy corn won’t last five minutes at my house!

I was honored  to have my fall fabric wreath featured by Roeshel over at The DIY Showoff! 

100_2707

Especially since hers was my original inspiration! :-)

She is having a DIY Fall Festival Link party. Go link up and share or just check out some of the fun fall projects already there.

Be sure and enter my giveaway for a $45 CSN stores GC by clicking the button below. It will be open til midnight tonight.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, I wanted to drop by and congratulate you for getting your bird project in the top ten of the CSI competition, and I see that you've given my blog a shout-out. Thank you so much, you sweet thing!

    ...and congratulations on your bird project. I have always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sharon, nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comments, they keep me inspired! Feel free to drop by anytime!